Tuesday 9 December 2008

Model Week: Day 1


During an intense modelling day using only black and white card, and some fabric from Fleur, I made two stages. I have been thinking about the situation in which the animation couls occur and whether or not I want to concentrate on films of the stories or on live performances. I am going to try out both during my Christmas holiday and discuss the benifits for communication of my project in both mediums in my context report.  


These are photgraphs of the laser cut shadow puppets I made last week sitting on the window sill next to my desk. I have been considering the difference of still photography perhaps speaking just as much about the personality of an object as puppet animation. I need to produce more of these experiments in order to determine which has better anthromorphic qualities, so through out my blog I will post as many examples of this as I possibly can in order to decide. 


No comments: